My friend Rodolfo Baez :irichimaru: has recently become a guest tutor at Digital Tutors. This is his first tutorial there www.digitaltutors.com/tutorial…
So if you are into animating feel free to check it out. If
you have subscription already then you know what to do or else follow the instructions so that my friend will get points for viewing and will be able to make more tutorials
1. Click on the following link: www.digitaltutors.com/11/index…
2. Click on the top right hand side where it says Try For Free
3. Add your email address at the bottom and hit submit
4. Check your email
5. In your email you will see a link to continue registering your account click on the link.
6. Fill in your Name, Last name (doesn’t have to be real), add a password and confirm password
7. Click on the orange button that says Finish Registration and Login
8. Choose the option “Watching free initial lessons to learn more about a course” and click next
9. Choose 3D and click Next
10. Choose Animation and click Next
11. Choose Maya and click Next
12. Don’t choose anything just click Next
13. Choose Advanced and click Next
14. Now that its finished click on View my Dashboard
15. Then go to this link: www.digitaltutors.com/tutorial…
16. You’ll see a picture of Rodolfo Baez, to the right click on “Like This”
17. Now click the play button to preview
18. Scroll down in the terms and conditions and click I Agree
19. And Enjoy!
Now you can either watch, or run the first three videos. You don’t have to sit there and watch them, just as long as three of them have played. They don’t play continuously so you would have to actually go in and click for the next one. I thank each and every one of you for this help.